OR WAIT null SECS
How the Shade Wand helps eliminate ambient light variables to help match shades and minimize remakes.
The problem: Environmental factors make matching a patient’s tooth shade a challenge
Depending on the light in the room, the clinician’s vision and even the viewing angle the clinician is using, tooth shades can appear different, making it difficult to make a precise match.
• The 5,500 kelvin LED light generates neutral, ambient light at three power settings â¨
• Provides the optimal amount of light at the patient’s mouth for easier and more precise shade matching â¨
• Eliminates color distraction and outside color sources from interfering with shade selection â¨
• Powered by rechargeable batteries that provide up to 4 hours of full-power light time on a single charge â¨
• No warm-up time required before it’s ready to use â¨