How GC FujiCEM Evolve makes it easier to take advantage of the benefits of a resin modified glass ionomer cement.
The problem: Finding a cementation option with the desired bond strength to zirconia restorations remains a challenge.
RMGI Cements are well suited for zirconia restorations, but bond strengths can significantly weaken over time, putting restoration longevity at risk.
• Provides strong and durable bond to zirconia to reliably keep restorations where they are placed
• The 3-second tack-cure capability makes clean up simple
• Syringe delivery is ergonomic and dispenses with ease
• Also indicated for use with PFMs and lithium disilicate restorations
• High radiopacity for easy visualization on X-rays
• High moisture tolerance for easier placement, requiring no isolation
• Provides rechargeable fluoride release
• Does not require a primer
• Reduces post-operative sensitivity