OR WAIT null SECS
How Traverse streamlines the process of glide path creation.
Glide path negotiation is difficult and time consuming
There are often challenges when establishing the glide path using stainless steel hand files, typically when going from the #10 to the #15 or #20, which can represent an increase in tip diameter of 50 percent.
• A nickle titanium rotary file said to make forming the glide path easier, reducing time and manual labor and improving efficiency â¨
• Reported to be the only file system offering tip sizes of 0.13 and 0.18 with an 0.06 taper, decreasing the stress on later shaping files â¨
• Features maximum Ffute diameter, which means taper stops increasing when file diameter reaches 1 mm â¨
• A triangular cross section allows for greater cutting efficiency â¨
• Reportedly incurs less debris apical extrusion than files used under reciprocation motion â¨
• Files are pre-sterilized, doing away with the need to autoclave the file before using â¨
• Traverse files feature a non- cutting tip to minimize transportation â¨
For more info contact KaVo Kerr: 800-537-7123 / kerrdental.com
Related reading: Solve my problem: First all-in-one isolation system with autoclavable and single-use mouthpieces