Information provided by Simplifeye.
A billable digital telehealth platform can be difficult to implement into dental practices
Additionally, capturing prospective patients via a practice website, and also having the ability to allow HIPAA-compliant video conferencing, has been a challenge in the past.
- With Simplifeye, a practice can implement Amplify 24/7 Live Chat to capture prospective patients via the website. With consent obtained digitally, you can collect billing information ahead of the telehealth appointment
- SimplyZero allows for 0 percent merchant fees or costs to the practice, saving them 3-5 percent of total revenues. It provides a digital telehealth platform that practices can bill for, called Connect
- The Amplify team collects the insurance and billing information from the patient, places the patient into a turnkey virtual “waiting room,” and alerts the dentist via text message. The dentist can accept the virtual teleconferencing invitation from any device, which allows for HIPAA-compliant video conferencing
- It is guided by human interactions throughout the workflow, allowing for unique interactions and customized patient management
- Provides a seamless way for clinicians to see their patients, manage and track key patient information and clinical details, and bill for the telehealth appointment from any web device
646-846-7467 | simplifeye.com