Information provided by Glidewell.
It’s a challenge to deliver both strength and optimal
esthetics with an implant prosthesis
Other concerns for edentulous patients include chips, stains, and fractures known to compromise acrylic hybrid dentures and dental porcelain.
- With the introduction of the BruxZir Esthetic Implant Prosthesis, clinicians now have a long-lasting solution for edentulous implant patients that require both high strength and esthetics
- Constructed from 100 percent monolithic zirconia, this implant prosthesis is designed to avoid the risk of fracturing the veneering material used in many premium full-arch zirconia restorations
- It features superior translucency paired with a high flexural strength of 870 MPa
- Optimized translucency and exceptional gingival anatomy
- Includes provisional implant prosthesis
- In addition to avoiding the chips, stains, and fractures known to compromise acrylic hybrid dentures and dental porcelain, BruxZir Esthetic is said to offer lifelike beauty to patients
- To help clinicians adapt to the new, improved clinical workflow, cases are now packaged with appointment-specific step-by-step guides, as well as checklists
800-854-7256 | glidewelldental.com