Finding a single cement that can be used in almost any restorative solution has been difficult in the past
Other challenges with some adhesives include delivering a quick cure and a durable seal, along with the need for additional silane or primer.
PANAVIA™ SA Cement Universal
- Incorporating a unique silane coupling agent-LCSi monomer-this cement delivers strong, durable chemical bonds to glass-based ceramics (Lithium Disilicate, Porcelains, and Hybrid Ceramics)
- High concentrations of the original MDP monomer allow for unique, durable chemical bonds to zirconia, dentin, enamel, and metals
- Recommended for the cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, restorations on implant abutments, Maryland Bridges, and amalgam bonding
- New Dual-Monomer Technology simplifies cementation procedures with its universal adhesion to metals, ceramics, and tooth structure
- Available in both automix and handmix options, PANAVIA SA Cement Universal is easily applied without the need for a dispenser
- Its unique catalyst chemistry provides strong, self-cure bond strengths that are as strong as its light-cure bonds and allows for easy clean-up of excess cement.
For more information contact Kuraray Noritake Dental at 800-879-1676 or kuraraydental.com