The problem: Creating a dental model ususally means time spent "on hold."
Whether waiting several days for an outside lab or a couple of hours for a mold to set properly, dental professionals are often delayed in gaining patient acceptance for a treatment plan.
The solution: Planmeca Creo™ C5
- Planmeca Creo™ C5 is a high-speed 3D printer developed specifically for dental professionals for same-day appliances
- This revolutionary compact printer is said to print models, guides and bases in less than 15 minutes and less than five minutes to complete the workflow process once you’ve digitally scanned an impression
- Reportedly no calibration is needed for this self-cleaning printer, and an easy-to-use touch display with preprogrammed settings and resin capsules make printing easy
- The Planmeca Creo C5 utilizes open STL and PLY files for a fluid integration with your current system
- Medically-approved and printer-optimized materials ensure reliable, high-quality results with industry grade precision.