Information provided by Pulpdent Corporation.
Traditional composites do not mimic tooth structure
They are passive, do not contain essential minerals such as calcium and phosphate, are prone to fracture and chipping, and placement can be time-consuming.
- Hydrophilic mineral-enriched resin facilitates release and recharge of calcium, phosphate and fluoride ions
- Patented rubberized-resin absorbs stress and resists wear, fracture, and chipping, even in thin areas on bevel margins
- Unique stackable composite holds shape and does not slump for controlled placement
- Penetrates and integrates with tooth structure for margin-free adaptation to teeth
- Versatile-Universal composite for all classes of cavities
- Contains No Bis-GMA, No Bisphenol A, No BPA derivatives
800-343-4342 | pulpdent.com