Information provided by Septodont.
Patients are afraid of needles, and practitioners can lose confidence in the routine administration of local anesthetics when they don’t get consistently good results
Lengthy training is needed with some injection techniques in order to feel confident in delivering comfortable and reproducible injections all day long.
- Matches your patients’ preferences: Constant flow to reduce pain, with non-threatening look
- Two different handles allow you to hold like a traditional syringe or pen-style
- Matches your habits: No training (both syringe and pen-like handling) and compatible with any needle
- Features three injection speeds for better management of your injections and two modes (continuous flow or gradual increase)
- Designed to enable effortless injections and painless injections consistently
- The Dentapen is ergonomic and lightweight (1.4 ounces / 40 grams)
- Cordless and battery-operated without a foot pedal or console
800-872-8305 | septodontusa.com