Information provided by Ultradent Products.
Prophy paste can splatter when being applied, creating a mess and wasting material
This splatter not only causes clinicians to use extra prophy paste during each appointment, but it can also obscure the working area, reducing a clinician’s efficiency.
Ultrapro™ Tx Sweep™
- The innovative brush guard features flexible bristles designed to reduce splatter and prevent saliva from collecting and roping around the cup
- In testing, the disposable prophy angles reduced splatter by up to 95 percent
- The brush is designed to sweep paste and saliva back toward the patient’s tooth allowing clinicians to continue working and reducing the number of stops needed to refill the prophy cup with paste
- The Sweep angles feature the same benefits as other Ultrapro Tx prophy angles, such as advanced internal blade design and outer ridges for enhanced interproximal cleaning
- The ergonomically shaped prophy angles are available in soft or rm cup designs, feature a short head and thin neck for enhanced access and visibility, and are made without the use of any rubber latex
800-552-5512 | ultradent.com