Information provided by BIOLASE
Common hygiene treatments can serve as a conduit to spread COVID-19
Also, many hygiene departments and practices struggle with a total solution to effectively manage non-surgical periodontitis and increase production.
The Epic Hygiene from BIOLASE.
- This laser meets recent guidance from the Center for Disease Control, which recommends not using ultrasonic scalers to prevent the transmission of COVID-19. Ultrasonic scalers create a visible water spray that can contain particle droplets of water, saliva, blood, microorganisms, and other debris, which can help to spread the virus
- The laser system gives dental professionals a total solution to effectively manage non-surgical periodontitis and increase clinical production. It includes proven step-by-step clinical protocols, including pocket therapy and perio debridement, for easy implementation
- Designed by dental hygienists for dental hygienists
- Dental hygienists can now offer dental laser technology to their patients, including minimally invasive and virtually pain-free treatments that allow for quicker procedures and recovery times
- Each system includes hygiene-specific training, turnkey practice guidebooks with step-by-step practice integration tips, and access to on-call Epic Expert support with leading clinicians to provide peer-to-peer support