Information provided by Curve.
Safety in today’s dental environment demands protocols that minimize patient time in the practice’s office
However, many dentists do not have the right practice management software to implement low-touch or no-touch workflows that enable both patients and staff to complete administrative tasks remotely.
- Low-touch/no-touch tools, such as Smart Forms and Patient Portal, enable patients to complete forms and facilitate electronic payments safely from their homes, minimizing patient time in the practice to improve the safety of staff and patients
- Easy remote access to Curve Hero allows staff to schedule and reschedule patients, and handle billing from anywhere
- Business Intelligence that produces robust reports and dashboards for actionable insights into process improvement, which dentists and their consultants can access anytime, from anywhere
- 24/7/365 world-class customer care, with support calls answered in 1 minute and cases resolved in 8 minutes, on average
- Best-in-class cybersecurity protection, including regular third-party intrusion testing
866-351-0749 | curvedental.com