Information provided by Advantage Dental Products.
Even when precaution is taken, adhesive
technique procedures often lead to post-operative sensitivity
Additionally, bond strength issues may occur when using some self-etch and total-etch desensitizers, while some also may be
difficult to use properly.
Hemaseal & Cide™ Desensitizer
- Hemaseal & Cide with 4 percent chlorhexidine is formulated to eliminate post-op sensitivity-precluding the need to do remakes
- This desensitizer is said to deliver superior disinfection of preparations and also a reduction of microleakage
- Chlorhexidine has been shown to prolong bonds to dentin, so using Hemaseal & Cide enhances and prolongs the bond strength. This product was the only one shown to improve bond strength with self-etch and total-etch products in a published study of nine desensitizers (study available upon request).
- Unlike some desensitizers, Hemaseal & Cide is soft-tissue friendly
- The bulk bottle is designed for ease of use
Advantage Dental Products
800-388-6319 | advantagedentalinc.com