The problem: Sending information to patients via email can cause compliance nightmares
While email is a quick and convenient way to send information to your patients, it can lead to numerous compliance issues if your practice isn’t using an encrypted email service.
The solution: Vyne Connect
- Vyne Connect encrypted email makes sending PHI or any other information necessary to parties outside of your organization a breeze and helps keep you in line with increasingly complex security regulations such as HIPAA
- It utilizes trusted encryption standards for its messaging platform
- A minimum of two encryption protocols are used for every delivery of a Vyne Connect message or attachment: 128-bit HTTP over SSL and 256-bit AES
- Minimal training is required, and you can continue to use your existing email address
- Send encrypted records from your dental practice to anyone, including other providers, patients or payers