OR WAIT 15 SECS
How SteriPocket packets make it easier for post-surgical patients to keep sterile sponges with them at all times.
The problem: Patients often require sterile gauze after surgical procedures
When patients leave your practice, you want to be sure they are prepared to follow all of your post-op instructions, but keeping materials sterile outside of a medical environment can be a challenge.
• Contains two pre-sterilized packets of cotton-filled or rayon/poly non-woven sponges â¨
• Ideal for sending home with patients after extractions â¨
• Eliminates the need for team members to sterilize gauze for patients â¨
• Rayon/Poly sponges are available in two sizes â¨
• Ensures patients are confident that the sponges remain sterile â¨
• Makes it easier for patients to follow post-op instructions â¨