Information provided by iSonic.
Using a Ziploc bag in an ultrasonic cleaner to clean dentures or retainers doesn’t clean well and OSHA calls it a risky practice
The soft plastic bag material blocks ultrasound and is prone to puncture. Cross contamination is also a concern, but using two bags or a bag inside a beaker creates a double-barrier, reducing cleaning effectiveness.
iSonic DS310 miniaturized commercial ultrasonic cleaner with a disposable PET cup
- The world’s smallest commercial ultrasonic cleaner-less than 9 by 6 by 6 inches-features a powerful stack transducer and power intensity 2 to 3 times or higher than a larger instrument cleaner
- Using a standard 9 oz. PET water cup-a hard plastic that transmits ultrasound -provides a leak-free, disposable and lowcost way to clean appliances and it doesn’t interfere with regular instrument cleaning
- Used in conjunction with iSonic White denture/retainer cleaning crystal it is proven to be effective
- A disposable PET cup can also be used for chair-side operations such as removing debris from a rotary tool with saline water
- The system includes an integrated stainless steel beaker with a cover for cleaning burs and files, and the main stainless steel tank can also be used to clean instruments as well
847-850-0404 | isonicinc.com