Information provided by Apex Dental Materials.
Most curing lights use stand blue and UV lights.
UV and blue lights contribute to composite shrinkage.
- QuadWave Curing Technology enhances composite polymerization compared to standard blue or polywave (blue and UV) curing lights
- Said to increase hardness by more than 20 percent while simultaneously decreasing composite shrinkage by 15 percent or more
- Reportedly has the largest curing area capability on the market at 115 m2
- Features a built-in transilluminator for crack and caries detection, improving diagnostic capabilities and treatment plans
- Ergonomically friendly designed on/off buttons placed on the top and bottom of the device
- Cordless charging for portability
Apex Dental Materials, Inc.
877-273-9123 | apexdentalmaterials.com