One of the greatest challenges in integration of Invisalign clear aligner treatment in a dental practice is to how to create a complete patient care protocol and all the clinical steps needed for implementation.
One of the greatest challenges in integration of Invisalign treatment in a practice is how best to create a complete patient care protocol and all the clinical steps needed for implementation.
The Study Club: Pre-Summer Ortho Workshop titled Ortho Excellence is designed to tackle these challenges. Held at the Aria Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas on June 3, the course addresses a variety of topics that will assist your practice in ensuring that you have a patient care protocol in place to deliver Invisalign treatment to a growing number of patients seeking to improve their smiles.
Sections covered by the education will include:
• The need to understand each patient’s listening and communication style to allow our team to communicate effectively.
• Creating of an organized process from the New Patient exam to the delivery of Invisalign Treatment.
• Utilizing Itero® for an ideal “New Patient Experience”
• Understanding the specific roles of each team member
• Financial Conversations
• How to use Digital Photography for in-office marketing & social media.
• Case Presentation and Submissions
• How much time do we need for each appointment and what happens in each appointment.
• Materials needed for delivery of aligners and proper tray set up.
• Guidelines for placing and removing attachments for enamel and porcelain.
The cost of the course is $399 for doctors and $79 for office staff, team members or RDHs. For more information or to register, go to www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1796755