The new Silent TS2 is designed to improve the efficiency of your lab. Save space and investment costs and at the same time utilize the advantages of the Silent TS and the intelligent control of the two workstation extraction.
The Silent TS2 switches on at the pre-set suction level and opens the respective valve as soon as one of the two possible users, e.g. a handpiece, is activated. If a second user is started, the second valve opens and the motor output is automatically regulated to a higher level, so that the suction power set previously is the same at both suction channels. If one of the two users is switched off, the Silent TS2 has an individually adjustable run-on time after which the respective valve closes the suction channel. The motor output is automatically lowered to the set suction power.
- Automatic re-adjustment ensures constant suction power: if a second user is switched on or off, the motor output is automatically increased or decreased
- A modular construction enables a tool-free motor exchange in only two minutes
- A volume flow of 3,300 L/min. for high suction power and effective health protection
- Three-level suction setting guarantees precise adjustment to different materials
- Targeted, noise-reducing measures: the operating noise is only 51-59 dB (A)
- Possibility of easy, precise calibration of the automatic switch-on of the two suction channels individually-even critical micromotors are clearly detected
- The finely adjustable filter level detection enables optimal adaptation to different extraction materials, thus extending the service life of the dust bag
- Effective health protection by the two-stage filter system (Class “M” filter material according to DIN EN 60335-2-69/A1 with 99.9% separation efficiency)
- Optional external exhaust air duct provides targeted discharge of exhaust air, ensuring improved air quality and less heat and sound build-up at the workplace
This article originally appeared in the March 2014 issue of Dental Lab Products. For more great articles about products in action, click here to subscribe to DLP's newsletter: http://bit.ly/18S8j4i