According to a new press release from ETI Digital Technology, Dental Wings h?as just released its latest version of their software, Version 5.0.
There are new features and several improvements, in addition to bug fixes. ETI Digital Technology's technical team has tested and validated the new features of DWOS Version 5.0 and, according to a press release, the team finds it more efficient with faster scanning and calculation times, and better proposals.
Reported New Features:
- Pontic shapes: Conical, Sanitary, Saddle and Modified Ridge Lap
- Natural connectors when anatomies are in contact
- Route and follow an order from one station to the next (Order creation to Scan, Scan to CAD, CAD to Production management).
- Measuring Tools
- In the Clinical handles editor
- Custom transparency presets for all displayed elements
- Custom Virtual Waxing tools presets to use with Add/Remove material function
- Optimization of the surface meshing performances
- Data computation is 50 percent faster than in 4.0
- Scanning becomes up to 35 percent faster than in 4.0
- Reload existing scanned data when launching an order in the Scan station
- Option to set the insertion axis of a bridge only after the last margin has been defined
Crown & Bridge / Implants / Bars:
- 3/4 crown cut line templates (groove, middle, cusp line)
- Option to set an abutment parallel to implant axis in the Clinical handles editor
- Rounded extension for implant bars
- Regular Crown & Bridge module allows creating a single custom abutment
How to find a partner to take your lab to the next digital level
- Better gingiva proposition for a more natural look
- More merged export options (base plate and all teeth in one manufacturing file)
- 3D PDF output: Order overview in a PDF file including an interactive 3D preview