VITA VIONIC SOLUTIONS Portfolio Expanded with Improved Workflows, Materials | Image Credit: © VITA
VITA North America has expanded its VITA VIONIC SOLUTIONS portfolio and is now offering users even more freedom of choice for workflow and dental materials. Regardless of the hardware and software systems used, the expansion offers new possibilities in esthetics and efficiency for digital dentures.
In addition to the existing available products, users can now choose from an expanded range of products in the series:
- VITA VIONIC® DENT DISC multiColor: By working with this new disc, users can mill teeth for partial and full dentures via CAD/CAM. Within the VITA VIONIC SOLUTIONS portfolio, you can now choose between prefabricated and individually created teeth. Featuring high-quality composite (inorganically filled PMMA), the new disc is said to be significantly more abrasion-resistant than comparable products. Additionally, the manufacturer is continuing to offer its selection of high-quality analog VITA premium teeth for digitally created dentures as well. The integrated shade gradient also makes the VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor unique on the dental market. VITA North America says the disc was planned to become available in September 2023.
- VITA VIONIC® BASE DISC HI: Currently available, this disc for milling the denture base via CAD/CAM offers an improved material formulated to be impact-resistant and more durable than its predecessor. In addition, the BASE DISC HI is available in 3 lively gingiva shades (a fourth shade is being developed), which appear even more natural for full and partial dentures.
- VITA VIONIC® DIGITAL VIGO Denture Library: The company is revamping its denture tooth library, with 3Shape already involved and exocad to follow. As VITA reorganizes its dental database, in the future, users will be able to digitally design try-in dentures, denture bases and teeth, and then 3D print them or mill them. The database soon will be available for the denture modules of 3Shape and exocad. Dental laboratory technicians and clinicians can choose from a total of 7 predefined setup concepts for partial and full dentures, including crossbite and the recently added setup concepts for straight setup lingualized, straight setup buccalized and Dutch lingualized occlusion. This development means that the VITA VIONIC DIGITAL VIGO denture tooth database enables simple and time-saving digital design and manufacture using all common open CAM and 3D print systems. The denture tooth library for 3Shape became available this past summer, while VITA states it will be available soon for exocad.
Related Reading: 5Ws* VITA VIONIC VIGO
VITA offers 2 options for digitally fabricated dentures featuring quality and esthetics:
- For full dentures: The digital solution for high-quality demands in esthetics, quality, and function is the VITA VIONIC VIGO denture tooth
- For full and partial dentures: A flexible use of milled denture teeth —without compromising esthetics and longevity—the company offers the VITA VIONIC DENT DISC multiColor
VITA, a leading provider of innovative dental products, pioneered the field of tooth shade determination with the development of the world-renowned VITA classical®A1-D4 shade guide and its proprietary VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER®, the first and only system of its kind that covers the complete range of natural tooth shades. From premium denture teeth and veneering materials, to digital shade measurement, furnaces, and CAD/CAM restorations, VITA helps laboratory technicians and clinicians deliver high-quality and esthetic results to patients quickly and efficiently.