OR WAIT 15 SECS
These 5 stories were the most popular on Dentistâ€™s Money Digest last week.
1. New Dental Filling Could Replace Traditional Dental Amalgams: Professor Robert Hill of the Institute of Dentistry at Queen Mary University of London has presented the first scientific data examining a new type of dental filling that can be used to actively repair tooth decay.
2. What Navy SEALs Can Teach You About Leading a Dental Practice: Retired Navy SEALs Jocko Willink and Leif Babin are authorities on leadership development. Their recent book, Extreme Ownership, takes leadership lessons from the battlefield and applies them to business.
3. Fluoridation Debate Rages On Across US: Recent research is fueling the argument that the benefits of fluoridation don’t outweigh the risks.
4. Travel Tips: How to Avoid a Turkey of a Flight for Thanksgiving: Avoid the annual travel nightmare of navigating airports to make it to your Thanksgiving destination.
5. Controversy Surrounds Dental Fillings and Mercury Exposure: A division of the College of Public Health at the University of Georgia is the first to analyze existing research and report that there is a relationship between dental surface restorations composed of dental amalgam and mercury exposure in a population of individuals from various backgrounds across the United States.
Tweet of the Week
— Dentist'sMoneyDigest (@DentistsMoney) October 27, 2016