These 5 stories were the most popular on Dentistâ€™s Money Digest last week.
1. Families File Lawsuit Over Infection Outbreak at California Dental Clinic: In addition to malpractice, the civil suit levels allegations of fraud stemming from reportedly unnecessary procedures at the practice.
2. What Trump’s Win Means for Your Investments: How you can protect your portfolio in times of financial volatility.
3. Planning for the 4 Phases of Retirement: Pre-Retirement: Retirement consists of 4 key phases. Here, we’ll present some key considerations for each phase in 4 parts.
4. 7 Steps for Better Oral Cancer Checks: In the United Kingdom, November is Mouth Cancer Action Month, a campaign aimed at early detection of oral cancer. The campaign offers useful screening tips that also apply to American dentists.
5. When and Where to Book Hotel Rooms to Get the Best Rate: Expedia analyzed hotel travel trends from the first half of 2016 to come up with these money-saving strategies.
TWEET OF THE WEEK
— Dentist'sMoneyDigest (@DentistsMoney) November 8, 2016