OR WAIT null SECS
These 5 stories were the most popular on Dentistâ€™s Money Digest last week.
1. The 10 Best Hotels in the U.S.: Find out which hotels made the cut in TripAdvisor’s annual ranking of the best places to stay in the U.S.
2. Cruise Line Caters To Wealthy Travelers: Azamara Club Cruises is rolling out a new initiative to target Baby Boomers with deep pockets. The line sails to exclusive ports and provides passengers with extensive experiences on land.
3. How to Make a Lasting Impression on New Dental Patients: Key factors to getting new patients through your practice’s door and keeping them coming back include making sure your website is structured appropriately, and training your entire staff to handle phone calls.
4. Tips for Retaining Your Dental Practice's Staff: Mayer Levitt, DMD, is president of the dental consulting firm, Jodena Consulting. Here he discusses what dentists should be doing to retain staff members in their practices.
5. Make Your Dental Equipment Purchases Pay Off: Blair Drenner, vice president of strategic business development at eRelevance Corporation, discusses how to make your major dental equipment purchases pay off.
TWEET OF THE WEEK
— Dentist'sMoneyDigest (@DentistsMoney) February 2, 2017