These 5 stories were the most popular on Dentistâ€™s Money Digest last week.
1. PHOTOS: An Orthodontic Practice So Cool You’ll Want Braces Again: Miriam T. Furlong, DMD, has created a homey orthodontic practice in Jackson, New Jersey. Many of her patients — she calls them guests in her practice introductory video – ask her where they can find some of the finishes she selected. The comfort and efficiency of her team also factored heavily into her choices.
2. A New Way to Stick to Your Exercise Routine While Traveling: Expedia, the online travel site, recently launched Fitness Breaks, custom itineraries crafted by “travel influencers” that combine sightseeing and calorie burning.
3. 6 Destinations Where You'll Find The Best Deals This Year: When planning your spring and summer vacations, consider Travelzoo’s Wow destinations, places where the global travel site says Americans will find the best value. Travelzoo based its picks on three trends that the site believes will influence travelers the most in 2017.
4. Chicago Midwinter Meeting: Travel Down the Chicago Beer Trail: Chicago features so many craft breweries that the city hosts brew festivals, but none, alas, during the Chicago Dental Society’s Midwinter Meeting. But don’t worry, Midwinter Meeting attendees. There’s plenty of beer on tap and plenty of taverns to try. Consider these noted breweries and guided pub crawls.
5. WATCH: Create a Dental Practice your Peers Will Admire: Mayer Levitt, DMD, is president of the dental consulting firm, Jodena Consulting. Here he discusses what dentists should do to create a practice that’s admired by their patients and their peers.
TWEET OF THE WEEK
— Dentist'sMoneyDigest (@DentistsMoney) February 9, 2017
Joe Hannan, Dentist’s Money Digest managing editor: firstname.lastname@example.org