OR WAIT null SECS
These 5 stories were the most popular on Dentistâ€™s Money Digest last week.
1. The 7 Worst States for Retirement: This WalletHub ranking takes into account several factors, including Affordability, Quality of Life, and Health Care access.
2. Dentist Resigns After Possibly Infecting 592 Veterans with HIV, Hepatitis: The dentist failed to follow proper sterilization procedures and protocols, reports say, putting hundreds of veterans at risk.
3. Look Before You Book: The World’s Best Airlines: To determine rankings in diverse categories as well as to compile overall ratings, Skytrax analyzed 13.25 million airport survey questionnaires completed by 106 different nationalities of airline customers.
4. America’s Best and Worst Places for New Year’s Eve Celebrations: WalletHub used several indicators, including the nightlife options, legality of fireworks, and restaurant meal costs to come up with this ranking of US cities. Some might surprise you.
5. Video: Common Social Media Blunders for Dentists: Derek Pearson is the VP of Business Development at Banyan, a company dedicated to improving social media performance for dentists. Here, he describes common errors he sees dentists making with their social media presence.
TWEET OF THE WEEK
— Dentist'sMoneyDigest (@DentistsMoney) December 8, 2016