OR WAIT 15 SECS
These 5 stories were the most popular on Dentistâ€™s Money Digest last week.
1. New Study Supports Expanded Scope of Practice for Dental Hygienists: The study, which was published in the December edition of Health Affairs, produced results that support more autonomy for dental hygienists in terms of the care they can lawfully administer, particularly in parts of the US where access to oral health care is limited.
2. Liftopia Awards: Best Skiing and Snowboarding in North America: To come up with ratings, Liftopia combined survey responses from more than 10,000 of its customers with its dataset on skier and snowboarder visits.
3. Setting 2017 Priorities: Getting Started as an Investor: Young investors in particular, including dentists just entering medical practice, tend to make similar kinds of mistakes.
4. The Top 8 Cruise Trends of 2017: “The cruise industry is responding to global demand and we are highly encouraged by both the short-term and long-term outlook,” says Cindy D’Aoust, president and CEO, of the Cruise Lines International Association.
5. Study Identifies Nationwide Shortage of Minority Dentists: The study authors found that African Americans, Hispanics or Latinos, and American Indians or Alaska Natives within the country are disproportionately underrepresented in the dental field.
TWEET OF THE WEEK
— Dentist'sMoneyDigest (@DentistsMoney) December 26, 2016