OR WAIT 15 SECS
These 5 stories were the most popular on Dentistâ€™s Money Digest last week.
1. Dental Practice Shut Down after Potential HIV, Hepatitis Exposure: The licenses of the three dentists who worked at the Pennsylvania practice are under temporary suspension.
2. How Dentists' Income Has Fared Since the Recession: The American Dental Association Health Policy Institute report highlights stable, not growing, dentist earnings in 2015.
3. Will America See an Influx of Dental Therapists?: The Affordable Care Act, as well as the transition in America to corporate dentistry, could lead to an increase in dental therapists practicing in the United States, according to an article in the December edition of Health Affairs.
4. What the Fed Rate Hike Means for Investors: In a nutshell, don’t lose sleep over it. The hike and future hikes are a sign that the Fed, which keeps a close eye on economic indicators, believes that the economy is in good health.
5. Two Top Options for Family-Friendly Skiing, Snowboarding: The following two resorts foster mountain confidence by creating age-appropriate classes that separate little kids from bigger ones, setting aside ample beginner terrain, and hosting après ski family activities.
TWEET OF THE WEEK
— Dentist'sMoneyDigest (@DentistsMoney) December 21, 2016