New wipes deliver important balance of broad-spectrum efficacy for dental practices and other healthcare settings, along with worry-free use.
Designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of powerful efficacy and peace of mind to dental practices and other healthcare facilities, GOJO Industries announced on Monday the further expansion of its surface hygiene portfolio with the launch of PURELL® Healthcare Surface Disinfecting Wipes.
PURELL Healthcare Surface Disinfecting Wipes offer powerful germ-kill in one-step, hospital-grade surface disinfecting wipes. These ethyl alcohol-based wipes:
• Quickly eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and viruses of concern, including all ESKAPE pathogens, seven of the most common drug-resistant bacteria, and viruses significant to the healthcare environment (including bloodborne pathogens, influenza A, respiratory syncytial virus, and norovirus) in 2 minutes or less.
• Kills the virus that causes COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) in only 30 seconds.
• Earned the EPA's lowest allowable toxicity rating (Category IV).
• Are FDA Food Code compliant – food-contact, no-rinse approved for use on meal trays, over-bed tables, breakrooms, and more.
• Formulation does not contain quats, bleach, fragrances, harsh fumes, or precautionary statements.
• Compatible with most hard, nonporous surfaces and electronic devices, as well as touchscreens.
• Proven to cover 3X to 5X the average surface area covered by 2 of the leading healthcare surface disinfecting wipes on the market – allowing healthcare facilities to confidently do more with less.1
“These versatile wipes deliver an unparalleled combination of powerful broad-spectrum efficacy and quick kill times with superior surface compatibility and the lowest EPA toxicity rating – all backed by preference for the PURELL brand,” says Greg Conner, Healthcare Vice President and General Manager, GOJO Industries
The new offering builds upon the PURELL brand's successful entry into surface solutions that originated with its PURELL® Sanitizing and Disinfecting Sprays, which are used for daily disinfection of hard or soft surfaces where broader coverage is needed. Last summer, the brand launched PURELL® Professional Surface Disinfecting Wipes and PURELL® Foodservice Surface Sanitizing Wipes, which are designed to be used in a variety of professional and foodservice settings where frequent and fast disinfection of hard surfaces is needed, including schools, offices, restaurants, grocery stores, convenience stores, and health and fitness facilities.
“GOJO is in an even better position to support our customers’ needs today and into the future, thanks to significant investments in our manufacturing, distribution, and supply chain capabilities,” adds Conner. “Over the past 18 months, GOJO activated an additional 2.5 million square feet of manufacturing space, added 3 new manufacturing and distribution facilities, and expanded its U.S.-based supply chain capabilities, including securing a captive source of high-grade ethanol through a strategic sourcing partnership.”
GOJO is certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) as a Women's Business Enterprise, so purchasing these wipes or other PURELL products can help customers achieve their supplier diversity goals and demonstrate their commitment to fostering diversity and equity.