The latex-free Nano Gutta Percha Points are completely synthetic and are formulated with a dense material that’s less prone to volumetric change during heating and cooling cycles, thus reducing the risk of fracturing a root.
Obtura Spartan Endodontics has introduced new Nano Gutta Percha Points. According to the manufacturer, Nano Gutta Percha Points are made with a newly developed precision manufacturing process so they are shaped to precisely correspond to the exact apical size and taper of almost any file system used to shape canals. This ensures that each gutta percha point precisely fits into the most apical portion of the canal, promoting predictability and confidence in filling root canal systems.
Six benefits of the Nano Gutta Percha Points include…
1. Heat conductivity and the ability to work at a much lower working temperature has been improved, giving the doctor more time to treat the canal without rushing to complete procedures before the material hardens.
2. The latex-free Nano Gutta Percha Points are completely synthetic and are formulated with a dense material that’s less prone to volumetric change during heating and cooling cycles, thus reducing the risk of fracturing a root.
3. The higher-density material also helps prevent trapping internal voids and helps reduce material oxidation.
4. The smooth and flowable features allow the practitioner to regulate the viscosity based on the warm gutta percha method utilized.
5. Nano Gutta Percha is also less likely to stick to endo condensers, and the advanced formulation reduces the risk of separation of component materials.
6. Nano Gutta Percha Points have a flat tip end versus a bullet shape. This flattened tip improves tug-back so clinicians can feel the tightness of an apical seal through tactile sensation.
Check out more endodontic information from Dental Products Report...
You can learn more about Nano Gutta Percha Points by visiting www.obtura.com.