OR WAIT 15 SECS
GOJO, the inventors of PURELL® Hand Sanitizer, is extending its hygiene solutions with the introduction of PURELL™ Healthcare Surface Disinfectant, which is ideal for dental offices, as well as alternative care settings. The disinfectant contains no harsh chemicals and is formulated with ethyl alcohol, the same active ingredient in PURELL® Hand Sanitizer. With its EPA Design for Environment Certification, the new surface disinfectant is gentle enough to clean and disinfect a neonatal isolette, yet tough enough to kill 22 organisms including MRSA, VRE and norovirus within 30 seconds.
PURELL™ Surface Disinfecting and Sanitizing products are the latest innovation from GOJO, the inventors of PURELL® instant hand sanitizer and the global leader in hand hygiene solutions. The expansion of PURELL™ products into the surface disinfecting and sanitizing category reflect the GOJO commitment to delivering exceptional well-being solutions for people, surfaces and our environment.
The PURELL™ brand, trusted by hospitals, schools and the restaurants for decades, is introducing its new surface disinfecting and sanitizing sprays into the foodservice, healthcare and professional markets.
“People and businesses want to effectively clean and disinfect their work environments, but with products that are good for them and the planet,” said Steve Ashkin, a leader in the Green Cleaning Movement. “With its science-based approach, GOJO changed the way we think about cleaning our hands, and now is revolutionizing the surface spray category with products that offer powerful germ kill for MRSA, the cold and flu virus and norovirus within 30 seconds, a no rinse food contact surface formula in addition to its Design for the Environment Certification.”
Out of the 3,000 EPA registered surface disinfectants and sanitizers, less than 100 have the EPA’s Category IV lowest toxicity rating, and of those, less than 10 have the EPA’s Design for the Environment (DfE) Certification. PURELL™ Surface Disinfecting and Sanitizing products have the fastest overall disinfection times for bacteria and viruses.
Before launching the PURELL™ Surface Products into the market, the privately held, family-owned company worked closely with scientific and sustainability thought leaders, like Ashkin, as well as customers and key decision makers in the food, healthcare and professional markets to understand the market needs and gain feedback to deliver the right solutions.
“The GOJO Purpose of Saving Lives and Making Life Better Through Well-Being Solutions drives our commitment to offering our customers the best hygiene solutions on the market today,” said Jessica McCoy, GOJO vice president and general manager of business development. “Our customers want peace of mind that the hygiene products they use on their hands and surfaces are worry free for them, the environment and do what they are intended to do – kill germs that can make us sick. Our new disinfecting and sanitizing sprays work with other PURELL™ products, and using these products together throughout the day reduces the spread of illness-causing germs. Our high standards for performance, people and planet are unmatched.”
The PURELL™ Healthcare Surface Disinfectant
· Rapid Germ Kill Time: 30-second hospital-grade disinfection for MRSA, VRE and Norovirus
· PURELL Peace of Mind: No precautionary statements; no handwashing required
· Easy-To-Use: Patented 1-step disinfectant and cleaner·
· Multi-Surface Performance: Proven performance across most hard and soft surfaces
· Fragrance –Free – Gives peace of mind for use around patients with no harsh fumes
PURELL™ Professional Surface Disinfectant for Offices and Schools
· PURELL Peace of Mind: Tough enough to kill 99.99% of germs on surfaces, including the cold and flu virus, yet gentle enough for children’s toys
· PURELL TOUCHABLE™ Technology: No rinse required following use on food contact surfaces; no handwashing, gloves or safety glasses required
· Easy-To-Use: Patented 1-step disinfectant and cleaner
· EPA Design for Environment Certified: Disinfects more bacteria and viruses faster than any other DfE product
· Fragranced– Light, refreshing citrus fragrance with no harsh fumes
The new PURELL™ Surface Spray products are available through GOJO distribution and online retailers. For where to buy information, go to www.purellsurface.com.