OR WAIT null SECS
Keystone industries now offers its clear clasp, Itsoclear, in a 36 pack.
This enables labs to use Itsoclear more often without having to reorder. Itsoclear is a thermoplastic nylon material that is molded into a formed clasp. The product allows for repair of a clasp in less than four minutes, maintaining a high cosmetic appeal while saving bench time and maximizing profits.
Itsoclear saves bench time while producing a high quality dental esthetic clasp that customers will appreciate. Because of its clear properties, there are no noticeable metal clasps-instead there’s just a nearly invisible clear piece.
Other Itsoclear features:
· Will not lose clarity
· Easy adaption
· Non-abrasive, tooth bearing
· Easily adjustable-dentists can even adjust chairside if needed
· No injection machines or hand-held injectors required
· Said to be ideal for new partial dentures as well as repairs and replacing metal clasp
· Can create anterior clasp
· Process takes under four minutes
To get more information on products, such as Itsoclear, or any Keystone products, contact Keystone Industries toll-free at 1 (800) 333-3131 or fax (856) 663-0381 or visit http://www.keystoneind.com/en/home.