Tune in to watch the On-Demand version of Dental Products Report®‘s Implant Innovations Summit, taking clinicians through the latest in dental implant technology and treatments, to improve the quality of life for patients of all ages.
Register with Catapult Education to obtain CE credits for viewing these on-demand courses.
Our streaming series offers opportunities to:
- Stay up to date on the latest dental implant systems and their various components
- Discover how to implement different implant focused services in your dental practice
- Learn the latest technologies for implant treatment planning and placement
- Assess which patients are best suited for dental implant treatment and the type of implants best suited to each case
- And much more!
- Short and Long-Term Effects of Anti-Resorptive Agents around Dental Implants
Pathophysiology of drug-induced bone necrosis with the associated clinical observations
Presented by James Rutkowski, DMD, PhD
- Predictable Approach to Immediate Load Implant Supported Overdentures
Technology driven treatment “by prescription” instead of by accident
Presented by Hugh Flax, DDS
- The Use of CBCT Imaging in Implant Dentistry
Pros and cons of 3D imaging and how to choose the right one
Presented by Sam Halabo, DMD
- 1-Year to a Thriving Dental Implant Practice for the General Dentist
Harness the incredible potential of high level dental implantology in your practice
Presented by Ankur Gupta, DDS
- Advances in Implantology Through Digital Dentistry
Explore an array of different dental implant applications
Presented by Ben Kellum, DDS
- Implant Innovations Summit 2021 Panel Discussion
A panel moderated by John Flucke, DDS, and featuring James Rutkowski, DMD, PhD, Hugh Flax, DDS, Sam Halabo, DMD, Ankur Gupta, DDS, and Ben Kellum, DDS
Visit Catapult and check out the numerous other CE opportunities they provide.