OR WAIT null SECS
Simplifying Class II procedures can save a practice time - and money. The Class II Total Practice Solution by DENTSPLY Caulk is a comprehensive system that helps provide more accurate, efficient outcomes.
The Class II Total Practice Solution system incorporates products, education and support: Products that make performing Class II procedures easier; continuing education to ensure the dental team is up-to-date on the latest procedures; and support from the DENTSPLY customer service team.
The Class II Total Practice Solution from DENTSPLY Caulk includes…
• The Palodent® Plus Sectional Matrix System, designed to deliver accurate contacts for consistent results.
• Prime&Bond Elect® Universal Dental Adhesive, which is built on the clinically proven chemistry of Prime&Bond® NT™, enabling dentists to achieve the consistently high bond strengths necessary to meet patients’ needs, with virtually no post-operative sensitivity.
• SureFil® SDR® flow Bulk Fill Flowable Base can be bulk filled up to 4 mm and has self-leveling handling that provides excellent cavity adaptation.
• TPH Spectra™ Universal Composite Restorative uses a simplified shading system for tooth matching.
• Enhance® Finishing System allows you to effectively smooth restoration surfaces and provide an acceptable finish.
Check out the following video to see how the Class II Total Practice Solution system can benefit your practice: