From complex combination full-mouth reconstruction cases to beautiful full contour crown automatic proposals, DWOS version 7.0 allows clinicians to stay on the cutting edge of digital dentistry.
- Pillarless: This prosthesis type is designed to allow you to add a wax-up to your case without having to bind it to a stump. The wax-up can be scanned (top and bottom) or virtually created with gingiva, if needed. It can reportedly beasily added to a structure such as a partial framework or superstructure.â¨â¨
- Layered: Add an extra layer for an esthetic element over a virtual wax-up, right from the CAD station.â¨
Build a parametric superstructure over an implant-borne or tooth-borne restoration and merge a wax-up and/or partial to it.
Trending article: The state of intraoral scanning
- Notifications: Cases per station are displayed in main menu barâ¨
- Toolbar in crown and bridge design station
- Customizable background of the 3D view
- Dynamic display of cloud of points during the scanning step
- Production and order management: activate in user preferences
Crown and bridge/implants/bars
- Better occlusion on automatic proposition (computedby the tooth-chain technology)
- More parameters to customize the screw channel of angle permissive implant kits
- Add/remove material: The mesh of scan surfaces can be upgraded to high definition and can be edited moreprecisely with different tool shapes: curve, knife, flat
- Hole attachments can go through two layers: a custom abutment and the crownon top of it
- Straumann Order: Stock abutment exchange. Switch to other stock abutments with same platform during a CAD session.
- Import .obj and.ply files in the design station
- Improved performance for fetching and sendingorders
- Improved responsiveness of local Inbox
- Possibility to retrieve the scan files in DWOS Inbox
- Approval protocol uses notification center
Add attachments or hole attachments
DWOS user is notified when coDiagnostiXTM adds or removes an implant from the plan
For more information, visit www.dentalwings.com.