Cart eliminates the cross-contamination risk by eliminating foot pedals and cables, and allows users to control devices wirelessly with one operatory foot pedal.
The Clutterfree Dental Cart, designed to make dental operatories safer and more efficient, can be quickly wheeled into any treatment room, plugged into a nearby wall outlet and quickly be ready to use.
The Clutterfree Dental Cart allows you to eliminate the cross-contamination risk by eliminating foot pedals and cables, and control your devices wirelessly with one operatory foot pedal with no cables on the dirty contaminated floor. With cables no longer on the floor, clinicians get the added benefit of removing the risk of tripping on the cables.
The cart’s features include:
• A Wireless Control System that eliminates the need for extra foot pedals by instead controlling all of the dental devices on the cart utilizing a single operatory foot pedal.
• Cable raceways that hold the cables inside and off the floor.
• 3-Shelves that hold the dental devices which are accessible and easy to clean. The middle shelf can be adjusted to suit your needs.
• 4-Dental Handpiece holders for easy access to dental handpieces.
• Heavy duty caster wheels that allow for easy movement of the cart, and wheel brakes that ensure a stationary working platform.
• A Power receptacle that powers all dental devices on the cart. One power cord connects the cart to a wall outlet in the treatment room.
Since the Clutterfree Dental Cart is mobile, it can be quickly wheeled into any treatment room, plugged into a nearby wall outlet, and in very little time it’s ready to use. The cart is designed to lead to a reduction in cleaning and decontamination time, reduce the risk of tripping on cables, and also is easy to use. The carts can be purchased online at clutterfreedental.com.