Brasseler USA®, a leading manufacturer of quality instrumentation, is pleased to introduce the Winter Restorative Concepts family of diamond burs and refinement instruments. Designed by leading prosthodontist and master ceramist Dr. Robert Winter exclusively for Brasseler USA, the Winter Restorative Concepts line reporteldy provides the most predictable outcomes possible for the widest range of crown, bridge and veneer preparation and design in both anterior and posterior regions.
Depth-Limiting Winter Burs were originally developed by Dr. Winter specifically for anterior veneers, with great attention given to individual tooth morphologies and shades. Now, Winter Restorative Concepts is said to be an evolved, complete line of diamond and shoulder margin refinement instruments for the widest range of indications.
Related reading: Brasseler USA introduces the XP-3D shaper
Specifically, the Winter Restorative Concepts line includes:
- Winter Depth Limiting Diamond Burs
- 3-tiered anterior depth limiting diamond burs are available in four different depths that are engineered to create proper space for materials and shade changes and include a guide pin for enhanced precision.
- 2-tiered posterior depth limiting diamond burs are available in three different depths that are designed to create required space for materials and shade changes and include a guide pin for enhanced precision.
- Depth limiting collar diamonds are outfitted with a new multi-radius tip design that is said to provide superior controlled depth reduction for incisal edges and lingual and posterior occlusal surfaces. Depth limiting collar diamonds are available with 8° taper and come in four different cutting depths (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5 mm).
- Winter Shoulder Diamond Burs
- Available for both anterior (8.0 mm) and posterior (6.0 mm) bulk reduction, Winter Shoulder diamond burs are equipped with a multi-radius tip design that is said to virtually eliminate common lipping and stair-stepping finish lines commonly created by flat-end tapered burs. Winter Shoulder diamond burs are available in medium and fine grits.
- Winter Shoulder Margin Refinement Instruments
- The new safe side and safe tip design of the Winter Shoulder Margin Refinement instruments reportedly facilitate smooth preparations for superior fabrications. Available in 0.6, 1.0, and 1.4 mm tip diameters.
For more information about the Winter Restorative Concepts line as well as all of Brasseler USA’s product and service solutions for dental, hygiene and laboratory professionals, visit www.BrasselerUSA.com or call 800-841-4522.