OR WAIT null SECS
Learn why Komet’s S6856XL.FG.021 and 8856XL.FG.021 might be perfect for your practice.
1. They are engineered to maintain an ideal handpiece position. In fact, they were created to address the problems of crown-preparation requirements in patients with gingival recession.
2. They feature precise preparation and refinement of ideal crown margins at the angle. The 12mm length is said to be perfect for patients with long, exposed crown lengths.
3. They eliminate the risk of undercuts. The perio-length head stops the handpiece from undercutting adjacent teeth.
4. A faceted undercarriage design allows for efficient cutting and reduced clogging. As part of the popular S-Diamonds line, which feature a diamond understructure on their working portions to assure better debris removal, facilitates cooling and saves operator time.
5. They allow practitioners to simplify the crown-preparation process for patients with gingival recession.
For more information about this product, or to view Komet’s entire catalog of products, head to www.kometusa.com.