OR WAIT null SECS
January 2011 | Dental Products Report products in practice: 5 reasons to buy Power and convenience Tuttnauer USA’s Elara11 Compiled by Noah Levine
January 2011 | Dental Products Report
products in practice: 5 reasons to buy
Power and convenience
Tuttnauer USA’s Elara11
Compiled by Noah Levine
Information available at tuttnauerusa.com.
Photo: Tuttnauer USA
1. The new elegant door is equipped with an automated double safety locking mechanism, so with a single slide, the door will smoothly close and automatically lock.
2. An easy-to-read icon display and a three-button touchpad maps you through the cycle selections, while the standard, integrated printer simplifies documentation.
3. The front water-filling option economizes on office space by eliminating the need to keep the top of the autoclave accessible.
4. A Class B sterilizer featuring pre and post vacuum capabilities, it’s ready to sterilize everything from handpieces to porous and hollow instruments.
5. The 7.5-gallon sterilization chamber capacity is the largest in its class, and the Elara11 features five stainless steel trays and a rack that can be used for both trays and cassettes without modification.
AFTER you buy, be sure to have