OR WAIT 15 SECS
January 2010 | Dental Products Reportproducts in practice: 5 reasons to buyLasting brightnessDentalEZ® Group’s everLight™ LED operatory lightCompiled by Noah LevineInformati
January 2010 | Dental Products Report
products in practice: 5 reasons to buy
DentalEZ® Group’s everLight™ LED operatory light
Compiled by Noah Levine
Information available at dentalez.com.
1. With a life of 30,000-plus hours-10 times longer than halogen-the everLight eliminates the need to replace light bulbs.
2. Using 70% less electricity than halogen-based systems the everLight’s use of less than 35W of energy is said to help lower energy bills.
3. The 100% true direct LED lighting remains at a consistent, cool temperature, eliminating the need for noisy fans or reflectors.
4. Equipped with nine color temperature/intensity settings, everLight is ready to meet a variety of operative needs including focused, shadow-free, color-corrected lighting.
5. The everLight’s natural daylight illumination provides clearer oral cavity visibility and precise color matching, and the composite setting will not cause pre-maturing on composite materials.
AFTER you buy, be sure to have
Here's something else that can help
Magnification can help you take advantage of what the light illuminates, and companies such as Orascoptic offer a range of loupes to fit just about any clinical need.