What not to miss in Chicago this year, Part 2
Part two of DPR's 2017 innovation roundup from the Windy City.
The new Elara11 Pre/Post-Vacuum Class B Autoclave has the following features:
• Large capacity 11” chamber 19.8” deep
• Newly designed, sleek EZGlide door, an innovative, bright EZView multi-color display for easy reading and real time cycle Information and EZFill front or top water filling options
• Designed to meet the most current safety and sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55
• Equipped with a printer which documents detailed history of each cycle
• USB port enables transfer of cycle data
• Closed door drying and pre-vacuum air removal: A high-volume vacuum pump provides optimum sterilization results and efficient closed door drying. Keeping the door closed throughout the dry cycle maintains sterility and ensures efficient drying. The high-volume vacuum pump is very effective at removing moisture from instruments
• Clean and waste water reservoirs; reduces cleaning and maintenance on the machine and provides clean steam for every cycle
• Waste reservoir continuous drain; eliminate the need to manually drain the waste reservoir
• One year parts and labor warranty and 10-year chamber warranty
Whip Mix Corporation
Whip Mix has announced it is now the exclusive distributer for the Asiga 3D printers in the dental market for North America. The Asiga 3D printers are fully compatible with leading 3D scanners and CAD software, such as 3shape, exocad and dental wings. They operate in an open system that allows users to use any suitable resin material they choose including a full line of Whip Mix VeriBuild® Resins. With three models to choose from the Asiga 3D printers can efficiently produce dental models, surgical guides, splints, casting patterns, partial frameworks and custom impression trays. Nesting software is included on all Asiga printers at no additional cost.