The ScanX Swift Digital Imaging System from Air Techniques is a digital imaging system with flexible cordless sensors that provide diagnostic clarity, while its compact design fits in any operatory.
Applying new technologies: Solidscape's D66+ and D76+ wax printers
The preXacto™ series of compact, benchtop 3D waxup printers are designed to allow small- and medium-sized labs to produce quality wax structures for pressing and casting with a short return on investment. The basic D66+ unit is capable of producing up to 750 units/month, while the larger D76+ model doubles production to 1,500 units/month. The waxup printers incorporate SCP® (Smooth Curvature Printing) technology to enhance the surface finish (5,000-dpi XY resolution), speed, and production yields by increasing throughput performance. The printers use the proprietary DentaCast® build material (in combination with the Indura® Fill support material), which is formulated to provide rapid melt-out with no residual ash and no thermal expansion, while also enhancing material strength and handling. Both can receive open-architecture STL or SLC design files.
- High production yields (D66+ = 20 units/16 hours; D76+ = 40 units/16 hours)
- Can print crown and bridge substructures, pressable overlay forms, and denture frameworks
- Short return on investment
- Small footprint to fit on benchtop
- Allows unattended operation for up to 72 hours
- Auto status monitoring, fault detection, and restart of build from point of interruption
- Open-architecture design
- Build material burns out cleanly
- Adjustable build layer thickness (25.4 to 63.5 μ)