The ScanX Swift Digital Imaging System from Air Techniques is a digital imaging system with flexible cordless sensors that provide diagnostic clarity, while its compact design fits in any operatory.
- 4 welding modes: pulse arc, micro arc, contact and pin welding
- High-frequency pulse overlapping for smooth, dense welds
- 3 ignition modes: soft, normal, deep for optimized welding spot size
- Argon gas fed through the handpiece directly to the welding spot for clean, oxide-free welds
- Welding handpiece can be fixed in mount arm or held freely
- High-precision 4-20X stereo microscope
- Can weld all dental alloys and mono metals as well as alloy combinations such as precious to non-precious
November 2010 | Dental Lab Products
Engineered to make dental welding easier, faster, efficient and more user-friendly, the third-generation phaser as2 micro pulse arc welding unit features improved micro-electronic pulse shapes, individually defined for the specific alloys, to eliminate potential welding spot cracks. Special pulse shapes in combination with high-frequency overlapping further facilitate welding of palladium and titanium alloys. With 40 preset programs for a range of welding procedures, the user simply selects the alloy type and the energy level with the turn and push controller and starts welding safely and reliably. Power and pulse duration are freely adjustable for precise control of the welding spot diameter and penetration depth.