What not to miss in Chicago this year, Part 2
Part two of DPR's 2017 innovation roundup from the Windy City.
OSSIX® PLUS is a cross-linked, ossifying collagen barrier membrane, for guided bone regeneration (GBR) and guided tissue regeneration (GTR) procedures. It is a said to be a resilient resorbable collagen membrane, featuring GLYMATRIX® technology. GLYMATRIX® is Datum Dental’s proprietary collagen cross-linking technology, facilitating varied physical product properties and customized longevity:
• Maintains barrier functionality for 4-6 months
• Resistant to degradation when exposed (3-5 weeks)
• Adapts and conforms to defects
• Reportedly safe and effective with over 100 scientific publications, OSSIX® PLUS has been in use for over a decade.
To learn more about OssixPlus, please visit MIS Implants Technologies, Booth #4328
The newly redesigned DEFENDLOC PRE-FOLDED Sterilization Pouch incorporates a patent-pending technology that reportedly makes instrument sterilization safer, more effective, quicker and virtually foolproof for the entire dental staff.
• New, pre-folded flap closure folds into place, eliminating time consuming flap adjustment and helping to ensure the best seal possible. This is said to help eliminate misaligned seals that can compromise sterility.
• Reinforced plastic pouch and rugged medical-grade paper guard against tears and perforations.
• Pouches are constructed with dual internal and external indicators that change color when the optimum sterilization temperature has been reached, both in the autoclave chamber and inside the pouch.
• Available in multiple sizes, this newly improved product is offered at the same low price as the original Defend+Plus Sterilization Pouch.
To learn more about DEFEND products, visit www.defend.com or call toll free 800-275-0020 for more information.